The Family

The Family
For Christmas 2010


Welcome to our blog!


We've decided to start at the beginning and work our way forward. You'll have to check back often as we chronicle the last 2+ years.

Thank you to all those who comment. We appreciate knowing you enjoy our blog.

Also, we want to say thank you to all those who have recently started following our blog. We hope you find it informative and enjoyable.

We also realize that some of you may wish to contact us. So we have created a special email account for you to do that. Contact us at nathansfamilyblog@gmail.com.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Father's Prayer

Since we found out that our baby was sick, we had prayed A LOT that he would be allowed to live and that we would be allowed to raise him and play with him and watch him grow and learn. We mentioned it every time we prayed. Morning and night. Over dinner. Every day. Both together and separately.

Not long after our first meeting with Dr. Ball, I remember kneeling at the bedside one night and pouring out my heart to Heavenly Father on behalf of my unborn son. During that prayer, something marvelous happened. In my heart, I knew that God was aware of my unborn son in a very real and a very personal way. I knew that He loved my baby just as much as he loved me and just as much as he loved my wife. I wasn't made aware of the final outcome, but I knew that we weren't going to be alone during the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment